As a trusted dentist in Florissant, we are happy to have you as our patient. As part of the community, we aim to serve the dental needs of our patients and ensure that everyone is free from pain and any dental conditions. Our team consists of two of the finest dentists in Missouri, Dr. Christopher Weber, and Dr. Azaryas Mandefro.
Our team of dental experts
Dr. Weber and Dr. Mandefro both have extensive experience in pain-free and personalized dental care. They are continuously learning new techniques and cutting-edge dental technologies to give you the best dental experience possible. They have friendly personalities that make any patient feel comfortable during their treatment.
Dr. Mandefro specializes in dental implants which is a permanent tooth replacement for missing teeth. He aims to make sure that every patient gets the smile that they deserve. Dr. Weber is known in the community for his genuine care for his patients. If you have been chained to your dental anxiety for years, Dr. Weber can show you that pain-free dentistry is possible.
Our dental staff aims to help you and your family to achieve the best oral health with the help of our comprehensive dental treatments. We provide the following dental treatments in Florissant, MO, and St. Louis County:
- Preventive and general dentistry: These services are geared towards the early detection of dental conditions and prevent them from getting worse. These include:
- Professional teeth cleaning
- Gum evaluation and treatment
- Oral cancer screening
- Oral x-rays
- Oral assessment
- Fluoride treatments
- Tooth extraction
- Restorative dentistry: We strive to prolong the life of your natural teeth and help you build your smile through the following services:
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal Therapy
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Cosmetic dentistry: We care about your well-being by helping you boost your confidence and say goodbye to the imperfections in your smile with the following treatments:
- Teeth Whitening
- Sedation Dentistry: If you are experiencing dental anxiety during a dental appointment, our sedation services can help you receive the dental treatment you need.
Let us work together in taking care of your oral health. Schedule an appointment today and experience the difference with Soft Touch Dental. You may also contact us for more details about your appointment.
In our aim to provide you with the safest dental experience, we are currently implementing strict COVID-19 protocols. Learn more about our new normal policy here. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call us immediately at (314) 866-4801.