Dr. Weber, Dr. Mandefro and their expert staff at Soft Touch Dental are pleased to offer an array of service options in a friendly and relaxed office.
Some of the services offered are covered below:
Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Teeth Whitening: Over time, teeth may lose their luster and begin to appear yellowed. Whitening is a safe, low-cost option of bringing back their original brightness. Whitening is a very well liked treatment to enhance smiles. Patients can expect their teeth to look about two shades whiter after treatment.
- Crowns: Crowns are sometimes needed to restore the strength and look of a tooth. They are needed when a filling is not enough to give the tooth proper structure, to fix fractures, or to lend support for bridges. Crowns improve the feel and structure of the tooth.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a great option for forming the smile you have always wanted. Real teeth that have spaces, are stained, crooked, misshaped or chipped, are some of the reasons veneers will be fitting. Veneers consist of very thin sheets of porcelain that are attached to the front of the teeth. These will upgrade shape, size and color.
- White Fillings: Back in the day, silver or gold fillings were used. Now we know that composite (made of quartz resin) can be used for a more real-tooth look. The fillings are used to fix teeth that have been damaged by decay and fractures. They are nice since they match existing teeth and will last for years to come.
- Orthodontics: Some feel that Orthodontics is a cosmetic dental treatment and for a certain percentage it may be. However, making sure that ones teeth are properly aligned can increase the overall health and wellness of the mouth. When teeth are properly aligned it allows one to properly clean all angles, get to the gums, and allows mouth washes and antibiotic rinses to reach every tooth and tooth plane. The cosmetic benefits are obvious, a straighter and healthier looking smile that you can be proud of.
Laser treatment for mouth ulcers and cold sores
Here at Soft Touch Dental, we chose to invest in a soft tissue dental laser for our practice, which performs a host of treatments (e.g. mouth ulcer and cold sore relief) with no need for local anesthesia. We use it to treat:
- Mouth Ulcers: Sometimes called canker sores, mouth ulcers are common problems that can heal on their own. If you find they recur often then you may have a problem. Although there is no cure for mouth ulcers, laser treatments work. These are a sure-fire way to give pain relief and cause the ulcer to heal in 24-72 hours.
- Cold Sores: If you suffer from frequent cold sore outbreaks, laser treatment can provide instant pain relief. It can also heal the cold sore in 24-72 hours.
Restore your ideal smile!
Considering alternatives or plans to prevent oral health issues will always need to be part of dental care. Our Staff will keep you informed of the options that can and will relieve pain, repair damage, improve your bite and get you back to ideal function and aesthetics. Some options that we offer in our office as a means in achieving your goals are:
We can’t wait to provide you and your family with the best dental services that can help you achieve your perfect smile!